EVERY YEAR – A Confidentiality Agreement is required to be signed by every registered Volunteer. Confidentiality Agreements are available in the office, on Hill Website, and at the volunteer training. Please turn in Agreements to the Hill Office.
EVERY YEAR Volunteer Registration is required through the APIE website by AISD. This will include a Background Check.
ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER! If you are a Volunteer on Campus OR want to go on Field Trips – This means you!
Volunteers will register by GRADE for all and any classroom help.
APIE requires you to register for EACH place or program you will be participating in.
It’s quick and easy! http://austinpartners.org.
- Click on the blue Volunteer circle
- Click on the School-Based volunteer
- Click on the BLUE line to continue to register without making a donation or make a donation.
- Select Hill Elementary as your school.
- Click on Volunteering Opportunity. If the exact opportunity is not listed, e.g. Homeroom parent, click on volunteer for your student/s grade. If you have more than one student – register for each grade.
- Enter your email address and register. You will receive an email from APIE instructing you to come to the Hill office to be checked off, along with confirmation of registration and background check. This process can take 3-5 days.
Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org