- President – Kim Franks – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Vice President (Communications) – Melanie Waters – email@example.com
- 2nd Vice President (Sponsorship/Fundraising) – Jessica Morrow-Glorieux – VPsponsorship@hillelementary.com
- 3rd Vice President (Membership) – Holly Jordan – VPmembership@hillelementary.com
- Treasurer – Debbie Rose – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Lara Farahani – email@example.com
- Parliamentarian – Melinda Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Advisory Council (CAC) Representative – Mary Haines
2017-2018 General PTA Meetings
The Hill PTA meets monthly (except December) throughout the school year. Most meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:50am in the Hill library. Meetings are open and PTA members are encouraged to attend and participate.
You must be a member of the PTA to vote in PTA meetings.
To purchase your PTA Membership online, either Individual or Family, click here for the Hill Marketplace.
Please contact VPmembership@hillelementary.com with questions.
Hill Elementary PTA Bylaws:
Hill Elementary PTA Standing Rules:
Ways to Support Hill PTA
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Hill PTA through AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know: same products, prices, service
- Shop at smile.amazon.com
- Enter Hill Elementary PTA as the charitable organization of your choice
- Buy Box Tops products and turn them in to the school.
- Email the Box Tops Committee with any questions: email@example.com.
- Randall’s Good Neighbor Program pays 1% of total grocery purchases to Hill PTA
- Visit the customer service desk
- Enter 709 in the charity line of the application.
For questions about these programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.