The Homeroom parent serves as the main point of contact for the classroom. This is a great way to get to know the teacher, students and other parents.
To sign up as a Homeroom Parent, click here.
**All Homeroom parents and volunteers must attend an Orientation and AISD mandated Volunteer Training.**
Training for the 2016-2017 school year: TBA.
The meetings will last about an hour. The AISD portion of the training will begin both meetings, followed by the Homeroom Parent Orientation.
For questions, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homeroom Parent Duties include:
- Volunteer recruitment for the Hill Country Carnival
- Winter Holiday party planning
- Valentine’s Day party planning
- Chaperone recruitment for field trips
- Teacher Appreciation Week celebration and end-of-year gift
Every class should have at least two Homeroom Parents.
Please volunteer today! Click here to see all volunteer opportunities at Hill.
Find more information and requirements here: