Hill Elementary Homeroom Parents
The Homeroom parent serves as the main point of contact for the classroom. This is a great way to get to know the teacher, students, and other parents. Homeroom parents will receive a copy of the Homeroom Parents Guidelines and are encouraged to attend a Zoom Q & A.
Homeroom Parent Duties include:
- Volunteer recruitment for the Hill Country Carnival
- Winter Holiday party planning
- Valentine’s Day party planning
- Chaperone recruitment for field trips
- Teacher Appreciation Week celebration and end-of-year gift
Every class should have at least two Homeroom Parents.
Visit Volunteer Registration to register as a 2023-2024 volunteer.
For questions, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please volunteer today! Click here to see all volunteer opportunities at Hill. Find more information and requirements here: