2020-2021 New Student Registration
Register online at https://austinisd.org. Click on the Parents/Guardians tab, then the “New To AISD? Start Here” button. Once you have created your Parent Cloud Account, click on the Registration tile to begin. If you do not have access to the Internet, there is a computer in the school office that may be used for registrations.
Additionally, bring the following documents, after August 5, 2020, to Hill Elementary between 8 am-2 pm:
- Original state-certified birth certificate, plus 1 copy
- Current immunization records, plus 2 copies
- Proof of address, such as a City of Austin utility bill or lease agreement, plus 1 copy
- Original Social Security Number card (optional), plus 1 copy
- Parent’s driver’s license, plus 1 copy
- Pre-K Only: 3 paycheck stubs for all who work in the home
Kindergarten & Pre-K4 Registration
Due to the current campus closure, registration for incoming Pre-K4 and Kindergarten students will be all online this spring. Parents and guardians needing to register their student(s) should complete the following:
Step 1: Complete online registration at https://www.austinisd.org/technology/parent-cloud/student-registration.
Step 2: Complete the Home Language Survey, Hill Student Information Page, and appropriate grade level form (Kinder Information Page or Pre-K4 Application) found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XcwNDXGrDnR1oCzzVan_u2h2S2Ebqgyy?usp=sharing.
Step 3: Send a digital copy of the following documents and the completed forms from Step 2 to email@example.com.
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Parent driver’s license or passport
- Proof of Address (City of Austin bill, Texas Gas bill, lease, or mortgage statement)
- Social Security Card for the student if they have one
- PK applications only – 3 latest paycheck stubs
Please email our Hill Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Pre K 4 Tuition Program
Hill Elementary is now accepting applications for our Pre K 4 Tuition program. Please complete the online registration. NEW THIS YEAR: The Tuition Parent Agreement and Payment Option Forms must be submitted by parents from their personal email address to email@example.com.