2020-2021 New Student Registration
Register online at https://austinisd.org. Click on the Parents/Guardians tab, then the “New To AISD? Start Here” button. Once you have created your Parent Cloud Account, click on the Registration tile to begin. If you do not have access to the Internet, there is a computer in the school office that may be used for registrations.
Additionally, bring the following documents, after August 5, 2020, to Hill Elementary between 8 am-2 pm:
- Original state-certified birth certificate, plus 1 copy
- Current immunization records, plus 2 copies
- Proof of address, such as a City of Austin utility bill or lease agreement, plus 1 copy
- Original Social Security Number card (optional), plus 1 copy
- Parent’s driver’s license, plus 1 copy
- Pre-K Only: 3 paycheck stubs for all who work in the home
2020-2021 – Events for Incoming Kindergarteners
Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign-in for these events. You will need your Driver’s License if this is your first time to sign-in at Hill. Enter through the main entrance on Tallwood and use the buzzer. Once inside, the office is to the left.
New Parent Tours
- Monday, January 27 at 10 am
- Tuesday, February 25 at 10 am
- Wednesday, March 25 at 10 am
- Wednesday, April 22 at 10 am
- Friday, May 15 at 10 am
To RSVP for New Parent Tours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tours are geared toward adults; please make other arrangements for your children.
Story Time in the Library
February 12 at 2 pm
To RSVP for Story Time, email email@example.com.
Since there are limited spots, we kindly ask no siblings.
Playdates at Hill Harbor
- Thursday, March 26 at 2 pm
- Wednesday, April 22 at 2 pm
Please check-in at the Hill Office to get a Visitor’s badge while on campus.
Meet Up at Hill Playground
- Saturday, April date TBD
- Saturday, May date TBD
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to receive more information and reminders about these events.
Contact the Hill PTA President at email@example.com with any PTA questions.
Pre K 4 Tuition Program
Hill Elementary is now accepting applications for our Pre K 4 Tuition program. Please complete the online registration. NEW THIS YEAR: The Tuition Parent Agreement and Payment Option Forms must be submitted by parents from their personal email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once this is complete please bring in the student’s birth certificate, immunization records, proof of address, parent driver’s license, and the student’s social security card (optional).