The Campus Advisory Council (CAC) is a committee of parents, teachers, principal, school staff, local business owners, and community leaders. The CAC provides input to the principal pertaining to a variety of campus-level issues, including planning, budgeting, safety, and school organization.
The Hill CAC meets monthly, typically at 3:15PM on the first Monday of the month in the Hill library. The agenda for these meetings is posted on the Hill office door and on this site prior to the meeting. CAC meetings are open to the public and there is a limited opportunity to provide community input at the beginning of each meeting. If you are interested in providing input to the CAC, please contact Jaye Bunde in the office prior to the meeting to sign up.
New this year: Babysitting will be provided for CAC Members only.
2018-19 Hill CAC Meetings:
- September 10th – Agenda, Minutes
- October 1st – Agenda, Minutes
- November 5th – Agenda, Minutes
- November 26th (in place of Dec. meeting) – Agenda, Minutes
- January 14th – Agenda, Minutes
- February 4th – Agenda, Minutes
- March 4th – Agenda, Minutes
- April 1st – Agenda, Minutes
- May 6th – Agenda, Minutes
For more information about CACs in general, please visit AISD’s CAC website, which includes a variety of CAC tutorials.