Volunteers Ready Set Go!
EVERY YEAR – A Confidentiality Agreement is required to be signed by every registered Volunteer. Confidentiality Agreements are available in the office, on Hill Website, and at trainings. Trainings will be held at Back-to-School Nights and in the library at the first and second General PTA Meetings in September and October at 7:45 am. Trainings will also be held at the first and second Principal Coffees in the Library. Please turn in Agreements to the Hill Office.
EVERY YEAR Volunteer Registration is required through the APIE website below. This will include a Background Check. ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER with APIE by AISD! If you are a Volunteer on Campus OR want to go on Field Trips – This means you!
Volunteers will register by GRADE for each area you would like to be involved with.
It’s quick and easy! http://austinpartners.org
- Click on the blue Volunteer circle.
- Click on the School-Based Volunteer circle.
- Click on BLUE line to continue to register without making a donation or make a donation.
- Select Hill Elementary as your school.
- Click on the Volunteering Opportunity. If the exact opportunity is not listed, e.g. Homeroom Parents, Click on Volunteer for your Student. If you have more than one student – register for each grade.
- Enter your email address and Register. You will receive an email from APIE instructing you to come to the Hill office to be checked off along with confirmation of Registration and Background check. This can take 3-5 days.
All Hill Volunteer’s must complete a Training and turn in a signed Confirmation of Training to the Office – ONE and DONE
Returning Volunteers who have a signed Confirmation of Training Agreement and turned it in to the office to keep on file at Hill will not need to repeat the training for their duration at Hill.
Trainings will be available during Homeroom Parent trainings, Back-to-School Night, September and October PTA General Meetings and Principal Coffees. Please attend if you would like to participate as a Volunteer in the classroom, field trips or any other Volunteer role at Hill.
ONE and DONE!
Training for homeroom parents and any parents interested in helping at Hill this year will be held on the following days:
**These two meetings will be for Homeroom Parents and General Volunteers.
Back-to-School Night – Date TBD
**This training will be for general volunteers only and available at the end of the PTA Presentations and before classroom visits.
Questions? contact email@example.com