5 Ways To Stay Healthy This Winter!!
- Get Immunized: It’s not too late to get your flu vaccine. Particularly important if you are spending time with elderly or young children this holiday season.
- Wash Your Hands: Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
- Cover Your Cough Or Sneeze: Help teach your kids to cough and sneeze into their elbow instead of hand. This helps prevent the spread of germs.
- Avoid Touching Your Face: Germs are spread when a person touches something contaminated them touches their eyes, nose or mouth. The flu virus can live on surfaces for up to 24 hours.
- Stay Home If You Are Sick: This helps prevent spreading your illness to others. Do not return to work or school until fever free for 24 hours without medication.