A Message from Nurse Pierson: I would like you all to know that I am working from home and can be used as a medical resource if you need me. Please email me with any questions or concerns that you may have or just to talk. We are all in this together.
Please click here to review a letter from Student Health Services and click here for a list of Austin Area Community Resources.
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES:
- Ascension Seton Telehealth App: Use code: HOME for $20 discounted visit fee for month of March. Anyone can use this service.)
- Austin Public Health
- Children’s Health Express: Call the regular number 512-324-0060, and they will set up the virtual visit.
- CommUnity Care: Call (512) 978-9015 to make an appointment and click here for updates. COVID-19 Hotline (512) 978-8775 – for Travis County residents with COVID-19 symptoms who don’t have insurance or a doctor.
- Virtual Care for Kids
Behavioral Health Including Behavioral Virtual Care/Telehealth:
- Department of Health Social Work: Coping in Times of Uncertainty: COVID-19 Resources
- 24hr Crisis Text Line – Text “HOME” to 741741
- Integral Care: Integral Care’s 24/7 Crisis Helpline 512-472-HELP or text 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline