Sunday, October 28th
11 am – 3 pm
It is almost Carnival time!
Online wristband & ticket sales are over. Wristbands and tickets can be purchased at the carnival!
To make this a successful and fun event, we need YOUR HELP!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Say “YES!” when your Homeroom Parent asks for booth volunteers. If you have a child in middle or high school, ask them to help, too…it is a great way to get those community service hours.
- Check the Carnival Needs list below.
- Gather your donations.
- Place donations in the marked boxes by the yellow brick wall, beginning October 1st.
- Consider becoming a Carnival Sponsor to help underwrite expenses. Anyone can sponsor: an individual, a family, a group of families, or a business. ANY & EVERY donated amount is welcome!
- Booth Sponsorships
- FULL cans of Pringles
- FULL 1-liter Soda bottles
- Lots of store-bought cupcakes, cookies, brownies, small cakes, etc, for the Bake Sale and Cake Walk (deliver 2 days before, on Friday, October 26th)
- For 5th graders and older children that would like to volunteer in the haunted house, click here. Please also fill out the waiver if your student is volunteering. Click here to print it out.
- Any adults that can volunteer are very much appreciated: Click here to sign up!
Special thanks to our wonderful Volunteers and Sponsors who make Carnival great!
Questions? Email Rachel Gritz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our Diamond and Platinum Dillos!
Also, thank you to our Gold & Silver Dillos!