Please follow all traffic and safety rules when driving your child to and from Hill School.
SLOW DOWN, be compliant with staff directing traffic. No cell phone use in a school zone ever! Use crosswalks at ALL TIMES!
AISD police will be patrolling our school zones in the upcoming weeks. Be SAFE at all times around Hill School. Thank you.
Arrival & Dismissal Reminders…..
It is our desire to make arrival and dismissal at Hill School a smooth and safe process for everyone. Please remember these safety expectations for students and adults:
- Vehicles should not enter the back driveway or make uturns in the back driveway of Hill School.
- Student drop off is in the front of the school ONLY. Students should not be dropped off in the back of the school or on Robbie Lane.
- When in the car line, pull all the way up to the front (or behind the car in front of you), DO NOT get out of your car.
- NO left turns onto Tallwood from the car line.
- NO DOGS on campus please. We have students with allergies and some who are afraid of dogs, so we ask that parents do not bring dogs on campus at arrival or dismissal.
- Please use crosswalks when crossing the street at/around Hill School.
Dillos Drive Smart Guidelines:
Respect posted traffic and parking signs.
Keep those driveways clear.
Park in the direction of traffic.
Don’t make U-turns.
Drive slowly–keep it under 20mph.
Don’t pull over and drop off.
Arrive as early as you can.
Click here to see a traffic map.