Hill Dillos! Do you love showcasing your creativity? Has your family joined the PTA? If so, then you can be a part of the PTA Art Reflections contest! The theme for this year’s program is “I Am Hopeful Because…!“
For 50 years, the National PTA’s Reflections program has helped millions of students explore their feelings and ideas, develop artistic literacy, increase confidence, and find a love for learning.
Take some time to reflect and look within yourself, nature, your community, Hill Elementary…or whatever and whomever sparks your creativity. Students can submit artwork in any or all of these categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts.
- Submissions open for grades K-5
- We accept physical and digital submissions! Both require a participation form to be printed and filled out by the student or parent (copies of the form are also available in the front office).
- Physical submissions: Look for the basket labeled “Reflections” in the front office
- Digital submissions: Via the digital submission form
- Multiple submissions allowed per student AND per category! Don’t hold back on creativity! 🙂
- Submissions close 11/03/23
- Winning entries in each category will advance to Austin PTA
- All entries will receive a participation certificate