Dress Up Days are here! The Hill SEL-ebration Leadership Team of students have selected the following dress up days. All of our dress up days are part of our No Place for Hate projects however, it is optional for students to participate. Our first one is next Friday, January 25th. Please let your families know! We have tried to keep the dress up days on the last Friday of the month with the exception of Book Character. We wanted to keep Book Character aligned with the Book Fair. The schedule is the following:
- January 25th- “Dream of a world where everyone is KIND!” Wear PJ’s to school. Students must follow school clothing rules and have tennis shoes for recess and specials.
- February 22nd-“My Future is Bright” Wear your favorite sunglasses
- March 1st- Hill Dillos Show Good Character- Book Character Dress Up Day (no weapons, mask, or scary costumes)
- April 26th- “Wear hair like you just don’t care- Be You!” Crazy Hair/Crazy Hat Day
- May 17th- Hawaiian/Beach Wear- Theme coming soon!