Fulmore Middle School invites the parents of all 5th and 6th grade elementary students to attend our final Prospective Parent Session on Tuesday November 7th from 6:00-7:00 p.m. in the Fulmore Cafeteria. Meet members of the Fulmore community and learn about our Magnet and Dual Language programs. Information on the Magnet application process will also be shared. Please share the attached flyer and note the following events and deadlines to share with your families:
- The Fulmore Magnet Application for the 2018-2019 school year is available through the Common Application Part 1 in the Parent Cloud and on our website at: www.fulmoremiddleschool org. AISD students should apply through the Common Application system in the Parent Cloud.
- December 2nd: The Middle School Showcase at Ann Richards from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- December 15th: Fulmore Shadow Applications are due. Students must apply to be considered and these are served on a first come-first served basis.
- January 9th: Fulmore Evening of Wonder Open House from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- January 13th & January 27th: Fulmore Magnet Testing Sessions from 8:00 a.m-1:00 p.m. in the Fulmore Cafeteria.
- February 2nd: Magnet Application due
Click here for more information!