A BIG DILLO CHEER to our excellent teachers and staff for all they have done for our students since school started. We appreciate you!
We also would like to give a BIG DILLO CHEER to a few other outstanding groups and individuals who have stepped up to help make Hill shine!
- Thank you to the Sock Hop Committee for organizing a fun event for our school community, what a great turnout we had! Thank you to our chairs, Christine Highland and Amanda Goodwin, for all your hard work in planning the event.
- Thank you to the Dillo Dads for painting multiple teachers’ classrooms, watering our legacy trees, adding mulch to our newly planted trees off Tallwood Drive, landscape cleaning, and so much more!
- Thank you to the Merchandise Committee for creating and selling our 2023- 2024 Spirit Gear!
- Thank you to the Hospitality Committee for organizing and hosting teachers, staff, and our new families.
- Thank you to the Workroom Committee for helping our teachers throughout the school year by copying, laminating, sharpening pencils, and so much more!
- Thank you to the Hill Garden for revitalizing the school garden, showing the front entrance some love before school started, and continuously keeping it beautiful for our Hill community to enjoy.
- Thank you to the Open House Committee for organizing our Meet The Teacher event before the start of the school year!
- Thank you to the School Supplies Committee for getting all our students’ school supplies delivered to their classrooms before Meet the Teacher!
- Thank you to all our parents who helped our kindergarten teachers with dismissal and those who have helped in the lunchroom!