Austin ISD trustees in June called for a $1,050,984,000 bond election to be held Nov. 7, which would bring 21st-century learning spaces to students without increasing our tax rate. Early voting begins October 23rd.
Hill PTA voted unanimously, in support of the bond at our General PTA meeting on Friday, September 1st. Click here to view the minutes from the meeting.
Hill would get some much needed improvements and additions to help relieve overcrowding. Click on the fact sheet below to learn more about what is included in the bond for Hill specifically. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hill Elementary School fact sheet
- What can you do to help? Click Here to learn more or email the email@example.com
The bond will not cause a tax rate increase. Click here to learn more about how this is possible.
2017 Bond Proposition Highlights for the Anderson Vertical Team
- $102.3 M towards the Anderson vertical team
- Murchison Middle School Modernization
- Northwest Relief Project for Elementary School Capacity
Individual Facility Project Sheets
- Anderson High School
- Murchison Middle School
- Doss Elementary School
- Davis Elementary School
- Hill Elementary School
- Summitt Elementary School
- Pillow Elementary School
Want to learn more about how you can help educate others and support the PAC (Political Action Committee)? Go to www.ourschoolsourfuture.com.