Hoopla is virtual this year and you might have some questions about how the event is going to work! CLICK HERE for a list of frequently asked questions or visit the event page for more information on sponsorship and ticket opportunities. Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 17th and get ready to have some fun and support Hill through this exciting event!
So you may be wondering, “Where does my money go when I spend at Hill Hoopla?” All of the money goes directly back to support our kids and their education! Here are some ways that money raised at Hoopla has been used:
- To support salaries including math/reading specialists and a technology specialist
- Provide weekend meals to at least 25 families
- Improve technology by purchasing iPads and chrome books
- Purchasing computer software subscriptions like Nearpod and Flocabulary
- Using the Handwriting without Tears curriculum
- Purchasing safety curtains for windows and safety locks for doors
- Purchasing whiteboards and reading desks for classrooms
- Purchasing outdoor benches
- Purchasing Walkie/talkies for all administrative staff and for each grade level
- Purchased a golf cart for the Head Custodian
For more questions email email@example.com.