A Message from Nurse Pierson: I would like you all to know that I am working from home and can be used as a medical resource if you need me. Please email me with any questions or concerns that you may have or just to talk. We are all in this together.
- Ascension Seton Telehealth App: Use code: HOME for $20 discounted visit fee for month of March. Anyone can use this service.)
- Austin Public Health
- Children’s Health Express: Call the regular number 512-324-0060, and they will set up the virtual visit.
- CommUnity Care: Call (512) 978-9015 to make an appointment and click here for updates. COVID-19 Hotline (512) 978-8775 – for Travis County residents with COVID-19 symptoms who don’t have insurance or a doctor.
- Virtual Care for Kids
Behavioral Health Including Behavioral Virtual Care/Telehealth:
- Department of Health Social Work: Coping in Times of Uncertainty: COVID-19 Resources
- 24hr Crisis Text Line – Text “HOME” to 741741
- Integral Care: Integral Care’s 24/7 Crisis Helpline 512-472-HELP or text 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline