Kindergarten and New Student Registration
- Register your child online at https://my.austinisd.org/. You will need a Parent Cloud Account. If you do not have an account, you can create one. You should receive a registration confirmation via email once this step is successfully completed.
- Bring the following documents to Kindergarten Registration and Orientation on Tuesday, April 4th at 9:00 a.m.:
- Original state-certified birth certificate, plus 1 copy
- Current immunization records, plus 2 copies
- Original Social Security number card, plus 1 copy
- Proof of address, such as a City of Austin utility bill or lease agreement, plus 1 copy
- Parent’s driver’s license, plus 1 copy
- Online registration confirmation
If you are unable to attend Kindergarten Registration and Orientation you can bring your documents to the Hill Office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. after April 4th.
New students enrolling for the current school year may complete the same steps but submit your documents to the office immediately.
Please contact the office at (512) 414-2369 if you have any school registration questions.
New Parent Tours
Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in for these events. You will need your Driver’s License if this is your first time to sign-in at Hill. Enter through the main entrance on Tallwood and ring the door bell. Once inside, the office is on the left. Tours are geared toward adults; please make other arrangements for your children.
- Wednesday, March 22 at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 27 at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, May 19 at 10:00 a.m.
Kindergarten Orientation & Registration
- Tuesday, April 4, 9 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in the Hill Cafeteria
Story Time in the Library for Incoming Kindergartners
To sign up for Story Time, email email@example.com.
Since there are limited spots, we kindly ask no siblings.
- Monday, April 17 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 18 at 2:00 p.m.
Playdates on the Playground for Incoming Kindergartners
- Tuesday, April 18 at 2:30 p.m. (after Story Time)
- Monday, May 15 at 2:00 p.m. at Hill Harbor
Playdate on the Playground for All New Students (K-5)
- Saturday, August 19 at 10:00 a.m.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to receive more information and reminders about these events.
Contact the Hill PTA President at email@example.com with any PTA questions.